Great news! Disney Cruise Line® now has new offers and new itineraries available for you– whether you are sailing this month or next year. Beginning now through Dec. 16, 2012, you can receive additional onboard credit. Plus, you can get half-off deposit!
Disney Cruise Line is also modifying a number of 2013 sailings from Galveston, Texas to provide you with a greater variety of itineraries and ports-to-call to visit than ever before!NEW! 7-night Western Caribbean, including Jamaica
• 2013 departure dates: Oct. 5, Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16 and Nov. 30.
• Ports of call: Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico
• One of the Caribbean’s best-preserved Georgian towns, you can sample Falmouth’s history and culture, take a trip through time on a horse-and-buggy ride, shop for arts and crafts and taste Jamaica’s signature jerk recipes. Bamboo raft rides along the Martha Brae River offer exceptional views of the island’s lush tropical scenery and nearby Ocho Rios is known for its spectacular Dunn’s River Falls.NEW! 7-night Bahamas, including Disney’s Castaway Cay
• 2013 departure dates: Sept. 28, Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 9, Nov. 23, Dec. 7 and Dec. 14.
• Ports of call: Key West; Nassau, The Bahamas; Disney’s Castaway Cay
• Always a favorite port of call for Guests, Castaway Cay is the place for those seeking adventure, relaxation or quality time with the family.
To provide you with shorter cruise options, Disney Cruise Line is also modifying two 7-night sailings into one 6-night Western Caribbean itinerary and two 4-night getaway trips. These itineraries are perfect for those who want to sail with Disney, but are unable to participate in longer voyages.NEW! 6-Night Western Caribbean
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 21
• Ports of call: Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico, plus three days at sea.NEW! 4-Night Getaway Sailings
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 27 and Dec. 31
• Ports of call: Cozumel, Mexico, plus two days at sea.
The 7-night Bahamian and Western Caribbean sailings are currently open for bookings. The new 4- and 6-night sailings open for new bookings on Nov. 16, 2012. Contact White Glove Destinations at 281-380-3437 to learn more about this or visit us online now to book your Disney Cruise!
Great news from Disney Cruise Line today! To provide Guests sailing from Galveston with even more options to sail, Disney Cruise Line is modifying several 8-night sailings to 4-night getaway trips to Cozumel, Mexico.
As a result, the Feb. 1, 2013, March 15, 2013, and April 12, 2013, 8-night sailings of the Disney Magic are no longer being offered to make way for six ~ 4-night sailings that depart on Feb. 1, Feb. 5, March 15, March 19, April 12 and April 16, 2013.
Additionally, Guests in Galveston have also expressed an interest in visiting Disney's private island, Castaway Cay -- and -- the Walt Disney World Resort.
Therefore, Disney Cruise Line has modified select Western Caribbean 8-night sailings to include calls at:
- Disney’s Castaway Cay, in the Bahamas
- Key West
- AND, Port Canaveral, Fla. With a One-day Park Hopper Theme Park Ticket and transportation are included to the WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT® on the day you visit Port Canaveral.
The Jan. 18, 2013, Feb. 15, 2013, March 1, 2013, March 29, 2013, April 26, 2013, and the May 10, 2013, voyages of the Disney Magic will now have the following itinerary:
o Friday Galveston
o Saturday Day At Sea
o Sunday Day At Sea
o Monday Disney’s Castaway Cay
o Tuesday Port Canaveral, Florida with a day visit to the Walt Disney World Resort®
o Wednesday Day At Sea
o Thursday Key West, Florida
o Friday Day At Sea
o Saturday Galveston
Information on the new 4-night sailings to Cozumel and the updated itinerary information for the 8-night Bahamian sailings will be available on Sept. 5, 2012, when they open for new bookings. Contact us
now to get your reservation taken care of....these 4-night sailings out of Galveston will fill up quick! 1. Why did Disney change the 8-Night Western Caribbean itinerary to an 8-Night Bahamian itinerary?
To provide guests sailing from Galveston with a truly immersive Disney experience in 2013, Disney is modifying select 8-night sailings form a Western Caribbean itinerary to a Bahamian itinerary featuring calls at their private island, Disney’s Castaway Cay, Key West and Port Canaveral, Florida, which includes a day at the Walt Disney World® Resort. 2. For the 8-Night Bahamian itinerary will I receive park passes to Walt Disney World?
On the day your cruise visits Port Canaveral, One-Day Park Hopper Theme Park Ticket and round-trip transportation will be included.3. Why did Disney change the 8-Night Western Caribbean itinerary to a 4-Night Western Caribbean itinerary?
To provide guests sailing from Galveston with even more options to sail with Disney Cruise Line in 2013, they are modifying several 8-night sailings to 4-night getaway trips to Cozumel, Mexico. 4. When will the new sailings be available to book?
The new 4-night sailings to Cozumel and the 8-night Bahamian sailings will be available to book on Sept. 5, 2012 but contact us
now and we will take care of all these details for you. 5. What if I'm already booked on one of the cruises that the itinerary has changed and want to cancel?
For guests that have already booked a cruise and the itinerary will change, Disney will offer a full refund of the amount applied and you will be credited to the original form of payment.
Forget packing and carrying the diapers, wipes, formula, bottles, food, bathing supplies and countless other items your baby or toddler will need while on your cruise. Babies Travel Lite lets you pre-order all items before the cruise and then delivers everything right to your stateroom! There are hundreds of your favorite products at competitive prices, and special needs can be accommodated via Special Requests. The service offers a number of conveniences, such as:
The service can be ordered for Disney cruises that depart out of:
- More than 1,000 brand name baby products
- Same trusted products you use at home, including a full line of organic and Earth-friendly products
- Quantity customized to the length of your cruise
- Easy online service
- Port Canaveral
- Los Angeles
The service can also be setup to deliver items to your pre or post-cruise hotel.
Orders can be placed beginning up to 6 months before the sail date. Changes to the order can be made until the order ships. Babies Travel Lite recommends orders be placed at least 2 weeks before the schedule sail date as:
- The desired products will be available
- Orders can be shipped via FedEx Ground, minimizing the cost
- No rush charges will apply
No orders will be accepted closer than 5 days prior to any sail date.
Visit the Babies Travel Lite: Disney Cruise Vacation website
for more information or to place an order! And Contact White Glove Destinations
at 281-380-3437 to learn more about cruising with Mickey Mouse or visit us online now for your free cruise quote!
Disney Cruise Line® Castaway Club enhances your cruise experience with valuable benefits you'll enjoy at home and on board. Once you complete your first cruise, you become a Castaway Club member with benefits based on the number of times you sail. Indeed, something amazing happens on each Disney cruise that only returning Castaway Club members know—the more you sail with Disney Cruise Line, the more magic you discover.
Silver Castaway for Guests who've completed 1-4 sailings
Gold Castaway for Guests who've completed 5-9 sailings
Platinum Castaway for Guests who've completed 10 or more sailings Castaway Club Members Enjoy Great Benefits Including
Contact White Glove Destinations at 281-380-3437 to learn more about cruising with Mickey or visit us online now for your free Disney Cruise quote!
- Advance booking of shore excursions, child care at Flounder's Reef Nursery, fine dining at Palo and pampering at Vista Spa & Salon. While Guests sailing for the first time can book 75 days in advance of their sailing, Silver Castaway members can pre-book 90 days before sailing. Gold Castaway members, 105 days. And Platinum Castaway members enjoy the option of booking a full 120 days prior to sailing.
- Welcome Back stateroom gift
- Exclusive content on disneycruise.com—the latest cruise news, behind-the-scenes information, videos and Castaway Club Compass newsletter
- Complimentary Castaway Club lanyard and special Key to the World card
- Special benefits for all Castaway Club members designed to make your next Disney Cruise even more magical.
- And much more!\
Disney Cruise Line is offering the following Houston Ground Transfers:
Direct transfers from Bush Intercontinental Airport and Hobby International Airport to the Port of Galveston are available for purchase with Guests who arranged independent flights. The recommended flight arrival time is before 1:00 p.m. to ensure enough time for traveling and boarding.
Transfers from the airport to one of the select Houston hotels are only available to Guests who purchase pre- or post-nights through Disney Cruise Line.
For Guests departing from the Bush Intercontinental Airport and Hobby International Airport following their cruise, the recommended flight departure time is on or after 1:30 p.m.
Motor coach transfer cost per person 3 years and older:
Due to the success of a pilot program on Disney Magic® and positive feedback from Guests, Disney Cruise Line® is introducing the auto-application of gratuities on all Disney ships.
The process will create a more seamless experience for you by automatically charging folios on embarkation day with the suggested gratuity amounts for the Server, Assistant Server, Head Server and Stateroom Host/Hostess.
Below are the effective dates that this auto-apply will go into affect:
• Disney Dream - Date to be announced
• Disney Fantasy - April 21, 2012
• Disney Magic - Already in place
• Disney Wonder® - April 22, 2012
You can add pre-paid gratuities at the time of booking or anytime before final payment is made. If the pre-paid gratuities have not been added prior to boarding, you will receive a letter upon check-in explaining the automatic charge to your onboard account. You will still have the option to modify or add additional gratuity amounts, or pay in cash, by stopping by the Guest Services Desk onboard.
As a reminder, a 15% gratuity is automatically added to any bar, beverage, wine and deck-service receipt.Contact White Glove Destinations at 281-380-3437 or visit us online now to book your next Disney Cruise
Disney Cruise Line® continually evaluates experiences and offerings to provide the best overall vacation experience for you. Palo Brunch hours have recently been extended in an effort to accommodate even more guests in this popular adult-only experience. As a result, Palo High Tea will no longer be offered as a dining option aboard the Disney Cruise Line ships.
The effective sail dates when this change will take place are as follows:
Disney Magic® – 8/10/12
Disney Wonder® – 8/13/12
Disney Dream – 7/22/12
Disney Fantasy – 8/13/12
Contact White Glove Destinations
at 281-380-3437 to learn more about this or to book your Disney Cruise, visit us online now!
In 2013, Disney Cruise Line® will offer new itineraries, including an expanded portfolio of European cruises with new destinations such as Venice, Italy, and the Greek Isles. In addition, Disney Cruise Line will utilize a second homeport in Florida, with Caribbean sailings departing from the Port of Miami for the first time. Plus, there are new 2012 options, including a 14-night Panama Canal cruise and holiday sailings from Miami.
Bookings open for Gold and Platinum Castaway Club Members on Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012. Bookings open to all Guests on Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012! Contact White Glove Destinations
now for your free quote
or call us at 281-380-3437!
Call 281-380-3437 To Book Florida Resident Discounts
Now through November 13th, Florida residents can experience a magical Disney cruise for less! These rates are so low and won't last long so act fast! Only 50 staterooms per stateroom category will be offered at this price. Click Here for a complete list of discounted sail dates and stateroom categories!
Call us today at 281-380-3437 or book online now