Disney's Art of Animation Resort is a Disney Value Resort that offers some great amenities. Check them out below. Amenities include:
Special Features include:
- 4.3 cu. ft. refrigerator in suites; mini-fridge in standard rooms
- Coffee maker in Suites
- Flat screen TV
- Wireless internet access
- Concierge services
Landscape of Flavors Food Shops offer:
- A Disney artist teaches you how to animate favorite characters in a special hands-on, interactive area
- Pixel Play Arcade-Features a variety of video games and a special area for parents to relax
- Dedicated Disney's Magical Express and airport check-in area for added comfort
- Specially-designed Guest Service desks allow Cast Members to come around and personally greet you and interact with your children
- The artwork displayed in the lobby are reproductions of actual storyboard and concept art used in creating the animated movies
- Ink and Paint Shop-offers Disney merchandise and vacation items
Have you stayed at Disney's Art of Animation Resort? What is your favorite amenity or special feature? To find our more about Disney's Art of Animation Resort, contact us at 877-899-8912 or request your free quote online now!
- Dining area features five distinctive food shops-The Soup, Salad and Sandwich Shop, The World Flavors Shop, The Pizza Shop, The Burger Shop and The Market
- Traditional favorites, like pizza and burgers and healthy alternatives such as egg-white fajitas, buckwheat pasta and low-fat smoothies
- Four tandoor ovens and a Magnolian grill for on-stage cooking
- Eco-friendly dining, featuring melamine plates, real silverware and recycle bins
So you're a family with more than four people and you don't want to split up into multiple rooms-- your also looking for something a little bit more than the Family Suites at the Value Resort category
. Well Disney has just the thing-- the Deluxe Villa Category
. Deluxe Villa's
are offered at select Deluxe Resorts
and can accommodate between four and 12 people in a single accommodation. These rooms are part of the Disney Vacation Club program, but are offered for regular guests to reserve as part of their Magic Your Way Package
These room options are great for the larger family looking for Deluxe-level amenities. Deluxe Villa's
are offered in the Deluxe Studio (4 guests), 1 bedroom (4-5 guests), 2 bedroom (8-9 guests) and Grand Villa (12 guests). You can even book a 3-bedroom Treehouse Villa at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
The Deluxe Studio comes equipped with a kitchenette and the other rooms all come with a full kitchen.
In the 1 bedroom and larger option you will also enjoy a Master Bedroom with a King Size Bed and whirlpool tubs in many of the rooms. High Def TV's are also in the Deluxe Villa
rooms with DVD players equipped. Just some of the high level amenities for your family!
And as an extra bonus-- these rooms are often cheaper than booking multiple standard rooms to fit your larger family.
So now that you know all about the Value
categories of Disney Resorts
, what exactly is a Deluxe resor
Simply put-- Deluxe Resorts
Enjoy superb dining, outstanding services and amenities, and premium recreational offerings to make your stay superb from beginning to end. Disney's Deluxe Resorts
offer the highest level of quality, convenience and personalized service set in captivating surroundings with full amenities, such as amazing spas and top-level concierge lounges.
While you will have top notch dining experiences and amenities, location is also a big factor. Disney Resorts
in the Deluxe category can place you right on the Monorail loop, a two-minute walk into World Showcase of EPCOT or in the middle of an African savannah. You can also select breath taking views of the Magic Kingdom and other Disney signature locations.
And the pools-- ARE TO DIE FOR! Zero entry, sand bottom, amazing slides and water features... Each Disney Deluxe Resort
offers something different.Contact Us
today to book an amazing Disney World Vacation at one of the many Deluxe Resorts
Recently we wrote about the Disney Resort Value category
and how great they are. The next level up is the Moderate category
, which offers great prices plus increased amenities. But, what are the big differences?
In the area of theming the Moderate Resorts
are amazing, just not as over-the-top as the Value category. You can go for feel of the tropics at the Caribbean Beach Resort, enjoy old-school Louisiana at Disney Port Orleans
, a spanish style resort at Coronado Springs or take in the outdoorsy feel at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness...
Each resort takes the food up a notch-- offering specialized quick service menus based on theming (get the beignets at Port Orleans!) as well as table service options. The pool theming also increases and water slides are introduced. Some of the Moderate Resorts
even offer story-themed rooms
to take the experience up a notch.
Within the rooms the space is slightly larger with a higher quality bed and linens. Each room also comes with a refrigerator (the Value Level only offers a beverage cooler) and coffee maker.
The Moderate category
is amazing and something we highly recommend.
To book a Disney World vacation e-mail info@WhiteGloveDestinations.com
or contact us online
I often get asked by clients about the differences in Disney Resort categories-- Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa. Each level offers different amenities to guests and with that also come different costs.
The first tier of Disney Resorts is the Value Category. Within this category of room includes Pop Century, Art of Animation and the All-Star Resorts (Music, Sports, Movies). Each resort offers great vacation options for families looking to hit Disney without breaking the bank!
So, what is different about the Values? The first thing you will notice is the themeing. Each resort is decorated in an almost larger than life fashion. Personally we love Pop Century and its theme and the new Art of Animation resort also looks amazing from its artist renderings.
The Value resorts also offer options for almost any family or group size. You can stay in a Standard Room, which offers space for four, or a Family Suite, which can fit up to six people. There are also lots of options to get adjoining rooms for groups. While the standard rooms are slightly smaller than the other category of rooms-- they are quit comfortable for your average family of four.
The food is also amazing! For my money the food court at the Values tops the food court options at any other category of Disney Resort.
Garth Vaughan, photographer
Decorated in blues and whites, a nautical theme is carried throughout the spacious rooms at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, a deluxe-category hotel at Walt Disney World Resort. Showcasing rich millwork and brass, porthole windows, a marina and lighthouse, this New England-inspired clapboard hotel offers 621 luxurious rooms and suites and a 73,000-square-foot convention center. It is located on Crescent Lake in the heart of Disney property just a short walk or boat ride from Epcot and Hollywood Studios!
Contact White Glove Destinations at 281-380-3437
or visit us online now
to get your free Disney vacation quote!
(Matt Stroshane, photographer)
At Disney’s Art of Animation Resort,
guests may find resort-themed apparel and other merchandise at the vibrant Ink & Paint Shop, which features colorful larger-than-life paint cans as product shelves. For the first time ever at any Disney resort hotel, guests are able to purchase in-room decor pieces, including such items as the ‘Bruce’ shower curtain, inspired by “Finding Nemo” and ‘Cozy Cone’ lamps, inspired by “Cars.” Ink & Paint shop is located between the hotel lobby and Landscapes of Flavor food court. For general information on the new Disney's Art of Animation Resort, click here and find more information on the standard room at new Disney's Art of Animation Resort, click hereContact White Glove Destinations at 281-380-3437 or visit us online now to receive your free Disney vacation quote!
- Total property size: 87 acres
- The Nemo pool has 310,000 gallons and is the largest pool on Disney property, not counting water parks
- If you combined all the swimming pools, you could park 125 cars inside the pools
- For the first time ever at any Disney resort hotel, in-room décor pieces may be purchased at the gift shop. Ink & Paint Shop offers such items as the “Bruce” shower curtain or cozy cone lamps
- The flooring in Landscape of Flavors is made from all recyclable materials. And Guests will dine with real silverware on melamine, reusable dishware instead of paper and plastic
- Guests can enjoy the convenience of a self-service business center, the first one to be offered at a value resort
- The Pixel Play arcade is cashless; but instead uses a swipe card with recharging stations
- Its 27 acres of landscaping and irrigation is the equivalent of twenty football fields
- With 227,000 lineal feet of carpet could stretch from downtown Orlando to Kennedy Space Center
- There are over 529,000 square feet of ceramic tiles on the project, enough to cover a standard two-lane road four miles long
- If you stacked up all the doors at the resort, they would be as tall as the Empire State Building
- There’s enough metal railing to wrap around the new Amway Center eight times
- The project used 23,000 gallons of paint, which is enough to fill a typical backyard swimming pool
- There are over 2,300 parking spaces within the project, which is approximately the number of players in the NFL
- More than 800 construction jobs were created, and at full operation it will create 750 resort hotel jobs
Contact White Glove Destinations
at 281-380-3437 to book your Walt Disney World vacation package or visit us online now