During the holidays each of the four major parks has some type of amazing holiday celebration and my personal favorite is Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party inside the Magic Kingdom.
Held select nights in November and December, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party offers cheer and enchantment for all ages and interests.
During the event you can see a special holiday lighting of Cinderella's Castle, watch Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Parade, see a special holiday version of the Wishes firework show, get down at the Totally Tomorrowland Christmas and much, much more!
And here are a few tips for your visit to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party:
- This is a Hard Ticketed event, meaning your regular park ticket won't get you in. You will need to purchase a special ticket-- but book soon if you are looking for some of the busier nights.
- Believe it or not, Florida can get a bit chilling in November and December, so be sure to pack a jacket or sweater and take advantage of the hot chocolate included in the event!
- The event begins at 7pm, but your ticket can get you in as early as 4pm. Get there right at 4, enjoy a few rides and then grab a quick bite to eat before the party begins. I highly recommend Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland.
- As the sun goes down the castle lights up... Its an amazing sight to see so grab a seat near the partner statue for a great view.
- Wish you could experience snow? Well you will! Check it out on Main Street at various times throughout the evening. Its an amazing sight to see!
Jenn Whitney, a Disney College of Knowledge Graduate, is a wife and mother of four children. Jenn first experienced Disney on her honeymoon and since then she has been hooked-- doing adult-only trips, large family gatherings and even traveling to Disney while seven months pregnant! She specializes in providing best-in-class service to clients seeking vacations to Disney Destinations, cruises and the Caribbean. Follow her on Twitter at @JennCMTravel and contact her at Jenn@WhiteGloveDestinations.com.