We are excited to announce that Adventures by Disney is offering a special Spring Break itinerary for our guests that have Spring Break in early March....March 10-16, 2014 to be exact!
This 6 night/7 day Adventures by Disney Costa Rica package will offer unforgettable memories as you and your family immerse yourself in the heart of Central America. Experience the rainforest, river rapids, zip lining, private catamaran excursion and so much more!
This package will include 6 nights in luxury accommodations at The Costa Rica Marriott Hotel, Laguna Lodge, Hotel Arenal Manoa and the new El Mangroove! You will also receive 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners plus many other special vacation memories that only Adventures by Disney can offer.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to build lasting memories with your family! Spring Break 2014 is the time to adventure!! Contact White Glove Destinations at 877-899-8912 or visit us online now for your free quote.
This post comes to you from one of our most loyal clients! Tammy has been visiting Walt Disney World for years now and was one of the first to use the new MagicBands at Walt Disney World. Take it away Tammy.....
These are suggestions on using the FP+ and Magic Bands. Please keep in mind, these are only suggestions based on what worked for our family.
Always hit the parks at park opening. We try to get there about 15 minutes before the park opens. If you arrive at opening, you can hit your favorite rides and ride them while everyone else is getting ready to come to the parks. You can arrive within the first hour of park opening and achieve the same success, ride your favorites!
We arrived at park opening, scheduled lunch for around 12:00-1:00, and then returned to our room to rest for a few hours of rest. We set our FP+ for the “most popular” rides for the night time hours. This is the time of day when the rides are busiest in my opinion so why not pass the lines and use your FP+. It worked like a charm for our family. If your family is one that enjoys park openings, why waste a valuable FP+ for a ride that has a minimal wait time in the morning?
Example: We rode Toy Story at 9:15 a.m. and used our Toy Story FP+ for 6:45 p.m. We rode it twice with minimal wait times.
Another example is the very popular Test Track and Soarin in Epcot. We arrived at park opening, rode each attraction twice and set our FP+ times for the night time when waits were 60 minutes + and all Fast Passes had been distributed. It took longer to walk to the rides than it did to use our FP+ and ride it!
Disney should give you a KTTW card with your magic bands in case one doesn’t work. Always make sure you have both with you in case you need it. Example, I returned to the resort, my magic band did not open the resort door and I unfortunately did not have my KTTW card. Luckily for me, a sweet housekeeper let me in to the room.
One final note: when you set up your reservations with credit card, you should also set up a PIN code, do not forget this PIN code, you will use it for dining, room charges, and shopping if you charge to your room.
We liked the Magic Bands but there were a few kinks, such as the resort door not opening with the Magic Band, we went the Christmas Party and when they reset the system that night, it messed our bands up and showed we were in the park but not the party. They did correct it but it was a hassle. Just be patient and know that you may have few hiccups but overall Disney Cast Members took exceptional care of us and corrected the issues.
You will have fun; after all, it is Disney World!
The picture below was taken by Tammy on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It really can pay off to arrive about 15 to 20 minutes prior to official park opening!
Thanks Tammy for your great review.
To book or learn more about a Walt Disney World vacation, visit us online here or call our toll free number: 877-899-8912.
Purchase this limited time vacation offer and when you stay at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel you’ll receive your 3rd Night & 3rd Day FREE
This Exclusive Vacation Package includes
Purchase 10/10 – 12/15/13. Valid for travel 11/1 – 12/22/13.
- 3rd Night FREE accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 2-Day Base Ticket with 3rd Day FREE – one theme park, per day (Must be used by 5/22/14)
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens
- FREE scheduled transportation between hotel and Universal Orlando
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk®
- Discounts~ on merchandise, food & non-alcoholic beverages at select theme park CityWalk locations
U.S. and Canadian Residents only.
3-Night sample vacation package below:
Universal Partner Hotel Holiday Inn & SuitesAcross from Universal Orlando
STARTING FROM $229
- On-site TGI Fridays Restaurant
- Outdoor heated pool with kids splash zone
- Game room and fitness center
per adult, tax inclusive
For More Information or For Your Free Vacation Quote:
Call 1-877-899-8912 or Use our Contact Us form online now!
Save by Booking Early!
Disney Cruise Line has announced their early 2015 schedule and bookings open soon!
In early 2015, all four of Disney's amazing cruise ships will set sail from Florida-- leaving from Port Canaveral of Miami. And each cruise will make a stop at the amazing Disney's Castaway Cay
-- Disney's private Bahamian island.
The amazing cruise options include:
- Take the Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral on a 7-night adventure through the Eastern Caribbean. This cruise features offers stops at St Maarten, San Juan and St Thomas with excursions to St John depending on the sailing. Three days "at sea" give guests the opportunity to experience Disney's newest ship in the fleet.
- Step aboard the newly re-imagined Disney Magic for 7-night cruises through the Western Caribbean. Departing from Port Canaveral, these cruises may include stops in Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Jamaica. Capped off with a stop at Disney's Castaway Cay and this is the perfect cruise!
- Setting sail from Miami, the Disney Wonder offers both 5-night Western Caribbean cruises with visiting Cozumel as well as 4-night Bahamian cruises stopping in Nassau. Both cruises feature a visit to Disney's Castaway Cay.
- Finally, the Disney Dream is perfect for the long weekend trip or mid-week getaway with its 3- and 4-night Bahamian cruise options. Sailing from Port Canaveral, each sailing visits Nassau before taking you to Disney's Castaway Cay. The 4-night sailing gives you a day "at sea" to explore the many amenities available on the Disney Dream.
Beginning November 13th, Gold and Platinum Castaway Club members have the opportunity to get an early jump on booking these amazing cruises. All other guests can start booking on November 14th!
Call us at 877-899-8912 or fill out our online quote form to start planning an amazing vacation with Disney Cruise Line!
As our readers know Avatar Land
is coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom and we are excited about the possibilities!
Today, Tom Staggs, Chairman of Disney Parks, took to the Disney Parks Blog to release some of the concept art and models around the new Avatar Land coming to Animal Kingdom. One word comes to mind when you see everything-- EPIC!
The renderings lend to some of the initial rumors of at least one of the rides being a water ride of some form. We've also seen purported plans for a flying ride, which the rendering below would support.
On top of the new land, it appears Disney Parks is taking the opportunity to update Disney's Animal Kingdom as a whole. New nighttime entertainment options and a nighttime version of the favorite Killamanjaroo Safari's will lend themselves to expand park hours with new experiences.
Keep an eye on our blog for more information on these and other park updates!
Disney has just released two amazing offers for travel in early 2014! The first discount offers discounted dining with the Play, Stay and Dine Offer! The second discount is a room discounted offer. Did you know that the discounted dining offer isn't always the lowest/best offer? That's right, the room discounted offer can actually come in lower than the dining offer! When you book with White Glove Destinations we ensure you will receive the lowest possible rate. We continually track all reservations and automatically apply the discount that will save you the most money....even after you have booked. Here are some details on these two new discounted offers:Play, Stay and Dine Offer:
Book Through December 31, 2013
Valid Travel Dates: This offer is valid for stays most nights January 5, 2014 through March 5, 2014.
- Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
Ticket Requirements: Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 day of first use.
- Theme park tickets
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan (if you book a Value Resort) or Disney Dining Plan (if you book a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort)
Length of Stay Requirements: This offer is valid for alternate lengths of stay:
- Minimum: 3 nights
- Maximum: 14 nights
- Discounted room rate will only be applied to travel within the offer travel dates.
Check-in date must fall within valid travel datesRoom Discounted Offer:Save up to 35% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels in early 2014!
Book Through December 31, 2013
Valid Travel Dates: January 5 to April 12, 2014
Length of Stay Requirements:
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- Check-in date must fall within valid offer travel dates.
- Discounted room rate will only be applied to travel dates that are valid offer travel dates.
Contact White Glove Destinations at 877-899-8912 for more details or visit us online now!
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
Disney Aulani Resort at Ko'Olina, Oahu has just announced another amazing offer for
travel Jan 5-April 7, 2014! Can you say Spring Break vacation!?! With this offer, you will receive:
- A Free Night stay! Book a minimum of a 3 night stay and get the 4th night free!
- Free daily breakfast for two adults at the new Ulu Cafe!
- Free In Room Gift when you book with us!
Plus, when you arrive at Disney's Aulani Resort, you will enjoy a complimentary lei greeting! Disney's Aulani Resort offers the only teen spa in Hawaii, fantastic dining options, ocean front amenities, a peaceful cove, snorkeling, day trips and more.
This offer must be booked by Jan. 15, 2014, for stays most nights Jan. 5-April 7, 2014.To book or learn more, call us at 1-877-899-8912 or visit us online now! White Glove Destinations provides you with the special care and attention you deserve to make your vacation dreams come true!
It's time to Stay, Play and Dine at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World has just rolled out a special offer for Disney Visa Cardholders. For travel between January 5th and March 5th, 2014 and you can save up to 35% off of your vacation when you book a Magic Your Way Package with park tickets and dining.
This offer will go out to the general public soon, so be sure to act quick if you want to take advantage of this exclusive booking window for card holders.
Contact White Glove Destinations at 877-899-8912 to book your next Disney World vacation or visit us online now!
We are excited to announce a special offer from Holland America Cruise Line called "Explore 4".
Make your next voyage an incredible value with Holland America's new Explore 4 offers. When you book select 2014 sailings (and December 2013 Holiday cruises) you will receive all four offers below:1. FREE Signature Beverage Package or a Beverage Card (depending on cruise selected) Signature Beverage Package:
- A value of $100 per day, per stateroom ($50 per person)
- Includes wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas and coffee (a daily limit applies)
- Applies to beverages priced up to $7 (menu price)
- Beverage service charge covered by Holland America Line
- Excludes Caribbean and Mexico sailings, and the land portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys (other exclusions apply)
2. FREE specialty restaurant dinner Pinnacle Grill
- Guests sailing on select Caribbean and Mexico sailings will receive a Beverage Card
- A value of $100 per stateroom ($50 Beverage Card per person)
- The Beverage Card applies to alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Guests booking an Ocean-view Stateroom or above will receive one free dinner (per person**) in the elegant and sophisticated Pinnacle Grill. Canaletto
Guests booking an Interior Stateroom will receive one free dinner (per person**) at Canaletto restaurant, home to classic Italian fare.3. FREE or reduced cruise fares for 3rd/4th guests
Special FREE or reduced pricing for 3rd and 4th guests make it easier to share your cruise with the entire family.4. 50% reduced deposit
Your cruise deposit (the first payment due) will be reduced by 50%, giving you more flexibility and more time before paying the full amount for your cruise.But that's not all! When you book a Holland America Cruise with White Glove Destinations we will also extended a special onboard gift or onboard credit. Contact us now for your free no obligation quote. Call 877-899-8912
Visit Us Online Now! White Glove Destinations will provide you with the special care and attention you deserve to make your vacation dreams come true! We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to ensure you enjoy a stress free vacation!