Welcome! You have come to the right place for a magical photo tutorial on how to use
Disney’s new collection of tools called MyMagic+!
MyMagic+ is a new way to create a more immersive, more seamless and more personal experience for each and every guest.
White Glove Destinations is here to help make your vacation as stress-free an experience as possible…after all it is your vacation and it is suppose to be relaxing and fun!!
THERE ARE THREE MAIN COMPONENTS TO THE NEW MyMagic+:
1. My Disney Experience (website and app) will allow you to link your current resort reservation and dining reservations so you can view your plan all in one place….even while you are at Disney on the smartphone app!
2. Disney FastPass+ will allow you to reserve your FastPass selections before you even leave home.
3. MagicBand will be your all-in-one connection and will serve as your:
• Room Key
• Theme Park Tickets/Admission
• Disney FastPass+ Service
• Disney PhotoPass+ Media
• Touch to Pay Functionality (food and merchandise)
SO, HOW DO YOU GET STARTED USING THESE NEW EXCITING FEATURES?
It’s as easy as A, B, C
• Add your Disney resort reservation number to your Disney account
• Build your Magic Bands and have them sent to your home prior to departing
• Chose your FastPasses in advance.
Simply log into StartYourDisneyExperience.com or create a new account.
(See below for the screen you will see first)
Once you have logged in or created an account, then you can Add your Resort Reservation Details!
Don’t worry about your dining reservations at this point…those will automatically show up on your account once we have rewserved all dining reservations.
Next, Build your MagicBands and have them sent to your home prior to your departure
NOTE: MagicBands may not be available until closer to your travel dates, but must be ordered at least 11 days in advance of your arrival in order for them to be customized and delivered to your home before your vacation begins!
Then click on the FastPass+ option. Disney is currently offering the ability to select up to 3 FastPass+ before you even leave home.
NOTE: FastPass+ can usually be selected about 60 days form your arrival. You can easily make changes to these passes at any time…even while you are at Disney with the My Disney Experience smartphone app. Disney will also offer tech assistance/special computer kiosks throughout the theme parks should you not have access to a smartphone or you are having issues with the FastPass+ system
You can also log into your Disney account at any time and update your profile.
This is a fun way to personalize your profile with a Disney character,update your email, phone number, date of birth etc.
We hope this picture tutorial on how to use Disney’s MyMagic+/My Disney Experience was helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact your agent if you have any questions on this!
The White Glove Destinations Team