How Disney's Magical Express Works
When you book a Walt Disney World vacation package, you will receive the added benefit of complimentary airport transfers with Disney's Magical Express service. You will be picked up at the Orlando International Airport in a air-conditioned motorcoach bus and magically whisked away to your Disney resort. Disney's Magical Express service is also available to return back to the airport for your flight home.
How It Works:
1. About 2 weeks before you leave home, your Disney Magical Express Luggage Tags will be mailed to you. The yellow luggage tags, that you will receive, need to be placed on only the bags that you plan to check in with your airline. Your MagicBand will be used to board the bus
2. Upon landing at Orlando International Airport, skip baggage claim and proceed to the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center in the Main Terminal Building, B side, Level One. Disney's Magical Express service will collect your luggage and deliver it directly to your Walt Disney World hotel room within 3 hours after you check in at the resort. Luggage delivery service provided by Disney's Magical Express is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm daily. For airport arrivals after 10:00 pm, Guests may collect their luggage at Baggage Claim and transport it with them on the motor coach. Please remember to pack any valuables or items you plan to use right away in your carry on bags and bring these bags with you on the motorcoach.
3. International Guests flying into Orlando International Airport from another country must follow the U.S. Customs and Border Protection process and claim luggage after disembarking the plane. After completing the process, proceed to the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center in the Main Terminal Building, B side, Level One. Disney's Magical Express service will recollect your luggage and deliver it directly to your Walt Disney World hotel room within 4 hours after you check in at the resort. Luggage delivery service provided by Disney's Magical Express is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm daily. For airport arrivals after 10:00 pm, Guests may collect their luggage at Baggage Claim and transport it with them on the motor coach.
4. Sit back and relax as Disney transports you to your Disney Resort hotel in an air-conditioned motor coach.
5. As your vacation draws to a close, you'll receive a Transportation Notice advising you of the pick-up time and place for your motor coach ride back to Orlando International Airport. Please note that it is your responsibility to bring your luggage to the pick-up point. If you do not receive a Transportation Notice at least 24 hours prior to your flight home, simply contact the front desk at your Disney resort.
Please note that you cannot reserve the luggage service exclusively. You must be present on the motor coach to have your luggage transported to a Walt Disney World hotel.
Resort Airline Check-In Service:
If you're departing domestically on a designated airline, enjoy the convenience of our Resort Airline Check-in Service, which allows you to receive your return boarding pass and check luggage at your Walt Disney World hotel, bypassing airport check-in completely.
Simply visit the Resort Airline Check-In Desk located at your Walt Disney World hotel up to 3 hours prior to your flight departure time. A valid government issued photo I.D. and your hotel room key are required to participate. Please note, it is customary to tip anyone that handles your luggage. A good rule of thumb is to tip $1 per bag.
Resort Airline Check-In Service is available with the following airline carriers:
• AirTran • Alaska Airlines • American Airlines • Continental Airlines • Delta Air Lines • JetBlue Airways • Southwest Airlines • United Airlines • US Airways
Contact us to learn more about this and other benefits you will receive when staying at a Walt Disney World Resort!