One of the most often asked question we get is "What exactly is Included in a Disney Cruise?"
To help you budget accordingly, we have included information on what is and what is not included on your Disney cruise.
Your Disney Cruise Includes:
• Stateroom accommodations (as booked)
• All meals on board the Disney Cruise
• All entertainment on board the Disney
Cruise (included the movie theater)
• All activities for adults and teens on the Disney Cruise
• All children programming in the Oceaneer Lab and Oceaneer Club
• All snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (from the drink station and dining rooms) on the Disney
• Fitness Center
• Taxes/port charges
Other amenities/options are available on your Disney Cruise for a fee. These are optional (other than tips...those are important!)
Optional Items Include:
• Tips: tipping is customary for your: Server, Assistant Server, Head Server, Stateroom Host. (please see tip calculator below for customary tipping amounts)
• Shore excursions (Disney calls these Port Adventures)
• Alcohol anywhere onboard
• Spa Treatments
• Bars, all drinks including Soft drinks+gratuity
• Palo and Remy Dining (adult-only dining)
• Special drinks in restaurants, (example: Smoothies, specialty coffees etc.)
• Shop purchases (merchandise, souvenirs)
• Soft Drinks through Room Service
• Pre-Packaged Snacks (candy, popcorn, etc.) at the theaters & through Room Service
• Cove Cafe coffee/beverages
• Laundry -DCL Service & Self-Serve options
• Transfers to and from the port or parking at the port
• Bottled beverages like water, beer, or soda
• Gratuities for your porter (general rule of thumb is to tip $1 per bag for anyone that assist with your luggage handling)
• Gratuity for room service deliveries
• Arcade games
• Services for Daycare for children that aren't old enough for the kids club
• Internet connections
Soft drinks are free in all dining rooms at any dining location and at deck 9 Soda stations on Magic/Wonder and Deck 11 soda stations on the Dream/Fantasy.
Keep in mind that you can bring your own soda, candy, wine/beer etc onboard the Disney Cruise. Disney does have a new alcohol policy that explains how much alcohol you can bring onboard so please verify this information.
Tipping on any cruise is not mandatory but highly advised as the crew members that will be assisting you with your room and during your sit down meals do get paid very minimal. To help you budget accordingly for tips, here is a link to handy cruise tip calculator!
To learn more, Contact us online or email us at email@example.com
White Glove Destinations is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Our travel agency’s knowledge of Disney products has earned us the distinction of being named an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by Disney as a result of our agency’s ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide.