Top Five Reasons to Visit Costa Rica
Searching for a unique destination? Look no further! Costa Rica has something for everyone. With all the destruction of the recent hurricanes on Caribbean Islands, Costa Rica can be a great alternative! Check out my Top Five Reasons to visit Costa Rica.
1. Adventure: From Zip Lining to Rappelling, Horseback Riding to Jungle Expeditions, Costa Rica has it all!
that's me ....waterfall rappelling in Arenal, Costa Rica! ---------------------------------------------->
2. Weather: With an average temperature of 80 degrees, Costa Rica is a fabulous year-round destination
3. Diverse Regions: From the mountains to the beaches, volcanoes and jungle. Start your vacation with a stay in the mountains/volcano region and enjoy zip lining, animal encounters, white water rafting, rappelling and more and then end your vacation with a relaxing stay on the beach....the best of both worlds!
4. Culture: I don't think you will find a nicer group of folks then those from Costa Rica. The people of Costa Rica are so warm, friendly, accommodating and genuine....that is a hard trait to find these days. Pura Vida!
Yup! that's me holding a toucan!
5. Resorts: From all-inclusive, adult-only, family friendly, boutique or luxury accommodations, Costa Rica offers the most incredible lodging.
Costa Rica is quickly becoming a hot spot for family travel, millennials, honeymooners and foodies alike. In fact, my daughter got engaged on Papagayo Beach last year!
With so much culture, adventure, diversity and beaches, you can see why this is a bucket-list destination for many!
To learn more about a Costa Rican Vacation, contact Heidi at 281-380-3437 or Email Now!
Heidi Marlowe is the founder and owner of White Glove Destinations, LLC. She has been truly blessed in her life to be able to step foot in seemingly every corner of the globe—beginning her travels as a young child with her father serving our country. This ignited Heidi's love of travel and experiencing cultures of the world. Heidi specializes in providing best-in-class service to clients seeking memorable vacation experiences. She is married and a proud mom of two adult daughters.
Heidi is a Luxury Travel Advisor, Hawaii Vacation Specialist, Kauai Master Specialist, Luxury Travel Advisor, CLIA Accredited Cruise Counselor, AM Resorts Master Agent, Disney College of Knowledge Graduate, Certified Orlando Travel Expert and Univeral Orlando Resort Specialist .