5. Character Wake-Up Calls - Start the day with a wake up greeting from some of your favorite Disney Characters! Your kids will love hearing from Mickey Mouse or one of his pals. Simply set up your call with the Concierge Desk of your Resort Hotel and watch otherwise sleepy kids bound out of bed!
4. Key to the Magic Card – You’re Key to the Magic Card helps your travel lighter! While this key is also you room key, remember to leave your wallet behind because you can charge meals and merchandise right to your hotel room – simply swipe and go!
3. Package Express – Do you like to shop till you drop? I though so! Well, maybe not the drop part. After some serious retail therapy in the parks the last thing you want to do is carry around your purchases all day. When staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel you can send your purchases directly to your hotel for a hands-free shopping spree!
2. Easy Park Access – No need to take a shuttle or bus to get to the theme parks. All the Disneyland Resorts are within walking distance to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure theme park! Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa even has its very own entrance into California Adventure that only guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel can use! The monorail is also steps away from the Disneyland Hotel for quick access into Disneyland park.
1. Extra Magic Hour – Registered guests at a Disneyland Hotel have the option of Extra Magic Hour. If you’re familiar with Disney World’s Extra Magic Hours, Disneyland’s is very similar. During every day of hotel stay you will have early admission to either Disneyland or California Adventure. Each park will have select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations for one full hour before the parks open to the general public on select days. So go ahead ride the Matterhorn an extra time or two!
Contact Hallie now for your complimentary Disneyland planning session today!