Below are five amazing snacks that you can only enjoy at Disneyland....that's right folks, you cannot get these snacks at Walt Disney World. These five snacks need to be on your "must-try" list for your next Disneyland vacation! Contact us to learn more!
1. Mint Julep. This is a kid-friendly mint julep that can only be found at New Orleans Square inside the Disneyland theme park. They have an actual Mint Julep bar with great outdoor seating so this makes for a nice mid-day break. My Disneyland vacation is not complete without enjoying a mint julep. They are so refreshing and makes for great photos too! If only they offered an adult version of this drink!
2. Mickey Shaped Beignets. Your refreshing mint julep can only be made complete with a Mickey shaped beignet or two or three....who's counting. These can be found in New Orleans Square as well and can be ordered in a 3 pack or 6 pack....get the 6 pack, trust me!
3. Tigger Tails. Chocolate and Caramel Covered Marshmallows ON.A.STICK! They're fun fun fun fun fun! These scrumptious treats can be found at Pooh's Corner inside Disneyland theme park.
4. Churro Ice Cream Sandwich....you read that right! No explanation needed! :) Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the actual snack...I was too busy indulging, but just imagine two round/circular flatter churros with vanilla ice cream in the middle! I'm salivating just thinking about it :) These can be found at food carts thru-out the theme parks. Pack a bit of patience when ordering this snack because it can take about 10 minutes to prepare.....but so worth it!
5. Matterhorn Macaroons. I saved my favorite Disneyland treat for last. This coconut goodness is the perfect treat when touring Disneyland as it will give you that much needed sugar high. If you love coconut and white chocolate, this is the treat for you! You can find these macaroons at The Jolly Holiday Bakery inside Disneyland theme park.
There you have it! My top five snacks that you can only get at Disneyland in California. Do you have a favorite Disney snack? Share with us!
Contact us now to book or learn more about a Disneyland
and Southern California Vacation!